[Game] Kings vs Raptors 1/25/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm.. we *know* that HOW?
There were multiple non-verbal cues that indicated he didn’t like the direction the team was headed during pre- season interviews. Poor eye contact, sluggish posture, very dismissive mannerisms, etc. Fortunately his voice tone and facial expressions have drastically improved in recent months suggesting his position has changed. Long way to go though

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Ummmm.. we *know* that HOW?
It was pretty widely reported on before the season started, but like all trade chatter I took it with a grain of salt then and do now. The fact that he is not signed an extension factors into whether or not you trust the story.

Be careful what you put out into the universe teams that typically don't shoot the three well seem to have good nights against our porous perimeter defense.
Be careful what you put out into the universe teams that typically don't shoot the three well seem to have good nights against our porous perimeter defense.
Believe it or not, the Kings have been one of the best at contesting 3s this season. Teams are shooting well against us anyway.

Kings karma being what it is, bad things happen the day after something good. The kings could get 25+ 3s dropped on their heads by one of the worst shooting teams the night after extending the brain trust...

As for HB, i think the only way you move him currently is if you are getting a legit superstar in return. He does too much stuff off the court for this squad and he is the stabilizer when crap hits the fan on the court. I want him to continue mentoring Keegan to be that guy in the future and i think he is worth $15M for another 3 years to do that in tye current market. You made the man face the media for the last 3 years after every disastrous loss... Now pay the man and keep him.

There were multiple non-verbal cues that indicated he didn’t like the direction the team was headed during pre- season interviews. Poor eye contact, sluggish posture, very dismissive mannerisms, etc. Fortunately his voice tone and facial expressions have drastically improved in recent months suggesting his position has changed. Long way to go though
Hunh.

Thanks for the take.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Sabonis had a mismatch on the first possession, and they looked him off twice. Ion like that.

At least they made up for it the next time down.

Status
Not open for further replies.