[Game] Kings vs. Pistons, 11/20/2022 3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I like that they referred to Bagley as merely a "one time king" or basically how you'd refer to CoJo or TT or someone of that stature.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Is this gonna be one of those games like the Nets where they make a footnote about "Detroit actually lead 2-1 at one point"

I can't help but imagine an alternate timeline where Doncic is viewed like Boogie if we drafted him. Man leads the league in techs since 2019 and I imagine he'd have at least 30% more had he played here.
If we had drafted him over Bagley, in this current timeline, Stephen A and the rest of main stream media would already deem it a bad draft and that the league should force the Kings to give up Doncic so he can get out of the poison that is Sacramento Kings.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Last night I left youtube running and a feature on Killian Hayes came up - one of those full length videos that comes up as an ad - and all I could think of was who invested in making a short on Killian and then paid money to try to force people to watch it. :D

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I hope Bagley comes back how awful to take all the boos, acquit yourself like a total dog, and then leave with an injury. Pretty much his 3.5 years in Sacramento summed up in 3.5 minutes.

Also because at least in my 2k23 game Duren is actually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.