[Game] Kings vs. Lakers, 4/2/2021, 7pm PST 10pm EST

Warriors are down by 60 without curry. Looks like overtaking them will be the path to the play in.

On a side note. Warriors fans say everything about Wiseman we say about bagley.

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Hali rocking short shorts with a screen print throwback Kings jersey. I admit at first I thought it was a Reke jersey

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I'm a bit troubled by the apparent change in identity the last few games. They're back to playing most midrange and inside ball. Uh, that's not what got this team looking good. Spread the freaking floor and find shooters. Beating on teams is something Walton clearly wants to do but that isn't what they are Luke. You've tried to fix what ain't broke 3 times this season and it caused immediate slides. One more and this is done.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
The Kings look a bit out of it, but a lot of this has to do that identity shift we're seeing. We've even been seeing more Holmes one on one drives to the hoop the last few games rather than that easy mid range pick and roll floater. Give Fox space to get into the teeth, everybody else should be clearing out or spot shooting. There's also way too much shooting off movement here. Why can't this guy just stick to what works? Who in their right mind would look at the Kings small unit and think a slugfest is going to work out to your advantage?

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
OK, I had an inkling after the last Spurs game and I hope I'm wrong but I think Walton might be prepping to really bungle this again. He puts in the new bench, with the big F combo of Harkless and Barnes, and the beat 'em up works much better. This role player coach might be tilting his system back to his role players as he's done before. Hopefully it's just a blip but again, fool me once.