[Game] Kings vs Jazz Game Thread 2/7/11

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
He can say, "Tyreke, you can do other things in half court other then dribble around someone and shoot a jumper"
Really. He's 3-6, including the half court jumper at the end of the half. He took one bad jumper, and hit the other on Bell. So......what are you talking about?

Kings can not rely on 3 point shooting as the percentage will go down for sure. They had to play with more energy on defence. Jazz are 55% from the field!

Cousins/Dalembert is fine at times, but Thompson/Cousins is better imo :)

Sorry for the out of the blue comment, but I think they fit together better.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'm liking what JT has brought in the 1st half. Nothing really jumps out stats wise, but watching the game I think he has been pretty solid. We've definately missed the big fella!

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Sorry for the out of the blue comment, but I think they fit together better.
They are more complementary, mostly because JT has more of an offensive game. Defensively, though, it's hard to argue against Dalembert setting up in the middle.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Hyperbole of the Night:
"Kirelinko is the best passer on this team" (Harpring does know that Deron WIlliams is on the Jazz right?
)

gunks

Hall of Famer
Reke needs to drive more, and shoot less.

His shot is coming along, but I dont think its going to be reliable for at least 2-3 more seasons.

What's great right now is that you can literally SEE the Kings growing and struggling to keep that focus and stay settled and learn to win. And they are DOING the things that get that done.