[Game] Kings vs. Jazz, 11/20/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Aside from the game thread, what else is it time for?

• Total voters
Not after tonight, lol. You really want to argue Metu is a superior draw and kick threat from 3 over TD? TD is a career 36% on almost 4 attempts per game in only 17 minutes. Metu up to this season has taken less than 1 per game and hit .3 on average. History usually decides direction, or at least it should. Metu and Harkless as your draw and kick options is just plain bad basketball. Metu has a decent shot but not as a top kick target.
Yeah, Metu has a decent looking stroke. He hasn't proven anything thing, as far as consistent shot making

Normally I would agree but Davis has not been able to shoot at all this year. Given what you give up rebounding he has to shoot better and he hasn’t.
Players go through slumps. Right now teams are eating Waltons lunch by forcing the Kings offense to it's worst shooters and if the Kings are stuck with Mr. Fix It then he needs to start making the common sense adjustments. I know, it sounds ridiculous at this point, but this is their only hope now, lol.

Yeah, Metu has a decent looking stroke. He hasn't proven anything thing, as far as consistent shot making
And it's all about what teams are starting to do with it defensively. Metu started off not wanting to shoot those. Now he's getting too many looks and he does need to take them because it's the smart shot. If that's where Walton is going to continue to see his spot shots come from his guards are his best chance at making teams pay for it.

And it's all about what teams are starting to do with it defensively. Metu started off not wanting to shoot those. Now he's getting too many looks and he does need to take them because it's the smart shot. If that's where Walton is going to continue to see his spot shots come from his guards are his best chance at making teams pay for it.
Yup. We really need some more shooting at the 3 and 4 positions.

how is Yahoo allowed to do this? Is it only on a trial basis?
I've gone to Yahoo Boxscore - and the Kings are streaming every game the last 6 or 7. Its been nice free, but on the other hand - not fun. Not sure how long it'll go - but at this point the team has given reason for me not to miss it at all.

Barnes was just asked about "vomit gate"...and said the guy puked twice. Never seen it before in his 10 years. Harrison's advice for the dude, is maybe for a new choice of game time courtside meal. Hahaha

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I've gone to Yahoo Boxscore - and the Kings are streaming every game the last 6 or 7. Its been nice free, but on the other hand - not fun. Not sure how long it'll go - but at this point the team has given reason for me not to miss it at all.
it's not just the Kings games that have been free though, just trying to figure out if the NBA made some type of deal with Yahoo or is it for gambling purposes perhaps?

Let’s see…the Kings have no bona fide star, no known leader to speak of on the court or in the locker room, a Head Coach with questionable in-game schemes, a roster that doesn’t have enough talent, and a storied history of losing. What’s not for a fan to love?

it's not just the Kings games that have been free though, just trying to figure out if the NBA made some type of deal with Yahoo or is it for gambling purposes perhaps?
I havent checked other teams - like I wrote to Slab - I dont care much for the NBA - especially the regular season....years ago with the heyday Kings team I had League Pass.....but last 10 years, I'll just pickup at playoffs, and watch sporadic Kings....course they shutdown all Reddit stuff pretty well now.

Let’s see…the Kings have no bona fide star, no known leader to speak of on the court or in the locker room, a Head Coach with questionable in-game schemes, a roster that doesn’t have enough talent, and a storied history of losing. What’s not for a fan to love?
This was a Saturday night and it looked less than half-full --- we got suckered on the Pacers game........brother said he might go if seats get down to $8-$10 - might

Bored so tonight's Grades

Kings Individuals: > comments

Metu: D+ > 3 Rebs from PF? Horrid shooting
Barnes: A- > Very Good Game
Holmes: B > Good Game
Fox: C > Good defense, Horrible Shooting - average overall
Halliburton: A- > 4 steals gets an A-
Harkless: C- > 1 pt in 19 min?
Len: B- > Par game consistent effort. Good boards, bonus 3 ptr
Jones INC
Mitchell: C- > horrid offense negates average defensive night; team needed a better game from him
Hield: C+ > some garbage time shots brought up shooting,%...no steals or blocks? Average game.
Ramsay: INC

Luke Walton: C- > you could say an F here with a blowout final score, but he did utilize many players, though got incompetence returned
Defense: B- -- 4th quarter drags down the grade
Offense: C-

DREB: C >good amount of ball watching
OREB: C- > where's the hustle?
FT: F > lack of concentration
ALLFG: C-
3FG: F > failure in coaching here
AST: B-
STL: A- > active on this
BlK: B
TOs: A > took care of the ball very well.
PF Against: B+ > not many dumb fouls

Grades by Q:
Q1: B+
Q2: C+
Q3: B+
Q4: F

Actually I would pull up Louis King and give him a shot. What’s the downside

Metu should not be on a NBA roster the guy is horrible, other than for a few athletic plays and raw aggression he has Marvin level basketball IQ and really no skills (he looks good shooting but never goes in).

I have not watched much of Mitchell was he known for having low IQ offensively in college the shot selection was shocking.