[Game] Kings vs. Jazz, 11/20/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Aside from the game thread, what else is it time for?

• Total voters

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Former poster: big time Monarchs fan, and one of VF's besties. She left for reasons I no longer remember.

At the last meet-and-greet/inter-messageboard basketball scrimmage, between us and a rival board, 6th brought the Gatorade and orange slices, and KF.com rallied from an early deficit to win the game. Many of us who were around at the time jokingly attributed the comeback win to the Gatorade and orange slices. It was a running gag, for a little while.

I'm surprised you don't remember her: she was a very active poster, for a long time, and your time on the board overlapped with hers, for about a decade. Her original screenname was "6thmanfan," which she got Jeremy to shorten to "6th."

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Former poster: big time Monarchs fan, and one of VF's besties. She left for reasons I no longer remember.

At the last meet-and-greet/inter-messageboard basketball scrimmage, between us and a rival board, 6th brought the Gatorade and orange slices, and KF.com rallied from an early deficit to win the game. Many of us who were around at the time jokingly attributed the comeback win to the Gatorade and orange slices. It was a running gag, for a little while.

I'm surprised you don't remember her: she was a very active poster, for a long time, and your time on the board overlapped with hers, for about a decade. Her original screenname was "6thmanfan," which she got Jeremy to shorten to "6th."
now that you mention it, it does seem to ring a bell. Speaking of Gatorade and orange slices, what the Kings players should be drinking is proper electrolytes and not one disguised as such in Gatorade which is full of sugar but that's just my input

It's strange, the rotation tonight have been odd even for Luke. Brings in Fox after a big rest for 9 seconds or whatever. Puts him right back on the bench to start the 3rd and Barnes is giving up minutes to Harkless as the Kings start to sputter.