[Game] Kings vs. Jazz, 11/20/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Aside from the game thread, what else is it time for?

• Total voters
Kings have had some bad defensive sets and good defensive sets.....they're at least showing a pulse this game on effort. To climb the mountain we'll need to see the sweat Fox had......cant hide sweat.
Yes AND what an indictment.

Lost, what, 6 of last 7; playoff aspirations already in jeopardy; coach they claim to support at risk of losing job; playing at home - and it's worthy of note that they're playing hard tonight.

I say it again: I see nothing wrong w/Fox physically: he's just missing more than he did last year at every level. But he's getting good shots, almost every one - and he can get that in-the-lane 10-footer at will.

Finally investing into the game some...... wher was this the last 5 games?.
95% of the time what people call no effort is the other team exploiting some flaw in their personnel and thus making them look lethargic and disinterested based on the lack of success.

Almost all of these guys go full tilt for as much as their bodies can handle it.

What happened the last five games is that for all 48 minutes they went with an easily exploitable lineup that gets killed on switches.

I say it again: I see nothing wrong w/Fox physically: he's just missing more than he did last year at every level. But he's getting good shots, almost every one - and he can get that in-the-lane 10-footer at will.
He's playing harder tonight on defense than most if not all of the prior nights the last 2 weeks.

95% of the time what people call no effort is the other team exploiting some flaw in their personnel and thus making them look lethargic and disinterested based on the lack of success.

Almost all of these guys go full tilt for as much as their bodies can handle it.

What happened the last five games is that for all 48 minutes they went with an easily exploitable lineup that gets killed on switches.
No, its a simple eye test - overthinking it

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
ESPN's attendance page claims we've averaged 14K fans, which is near the bottom, but judging from the broadcast that seems way too high? Or maybe I'm just a bad judge of crowds.