[Game] Kings vs Houston Rockets, 3/10/2024, 3:00p PT/6:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak close to the quarter

But Kings are usually in worse shape after shooting 25 percent from three in a half and the other team doubles them up from three

Kings need to keep attacking the paint. Especially if they intend to play Domas straight up. Keep taking care of the ball. I expect they will shoot a little better from three in the second half.

Not a single Rockets player is in double figures at the half. Usually, we allow one bench player (or sometimes a starter, like Coby White) to get hot and score a career high.

I know you try to save your time outs, but given our propensity to give up runs I would have liked to have seen Brown call a timeout with about 2:30 left in the second. Momentum was clearly changing, we started walking the ball up the court and our intensity was down. These type of weak close outs in the first half is what keeps teams in the game against us.

Only 7 road wins for Houston

Just the stat we needed to hear to know this is the perfect game for the Kings to blow on their home floor. They’ve already blown a sizeable lead

Status
Not open for further replies.