[Game] Kings vs Celtics, 3/21/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kings have two full days off with no travel before their next game on Friday. There will undoubtedly be lots of film, rest, and re-focusing. Look, we'll go 3-3 on this 6 games in 9 day stretch. We're still one of the best post allstar. I expect a hard push over the final ten games to get in full playoff shape.

No beam lightin' tonight, unfortunately. Not even mad about that, to be perfectly honest with you. If there was a game we should've won, it was the one we lost about 24 hours ago.

That's life as a sports fan, I guess. Let's put these two games behind us, and look ahead at the final 10 games to close out the 2022-2023 regular season campaign. I still believe, deep down inside, that we have what it takes to finish strong, go 7-3 over these final 10 games, and head into the playoffs as a 50 win team. I won't be too mad if we fall short, though. Just being able to talk about the Kings and postseason basketball in the same breath this late in the regular season is a major win in my book.

I get it. I would hope there'd be less "we suck" and more "this game sucks". I guess it will take some time for a lot of folks to get there though and I can't really blame them. It's been a rough ride.
I guess I expect this 40+ win team in the west to have earned some slacks and not immediately become this pathetic team with zero direction and should just throw our defensive scheme out the window, a few weeks before the Playoffs.

But I guess that's a high bar.

I get it. I would hope there'd be less "we suck" and more "this game sucks". I guess it will take some time for a lot of folks to get there though and I can't really blame them. It's been a rough ride.
Results are well in, in the help scheme the Kings run sucks. The Kings don't suck but 25th in net, 28th in EFG% against. No reason not to talk about it, now it's up to the coaching staff to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.