[Game] Kings vs. Cavaliers, 11/09/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Way too busy to write anything today/tonight.

The Cavs have had the best start to the season of any non-Bucks team and are rolling into tonight fresh off their second loss of the season so needless to say the Kings are catching them at a bad time. Will the Kings make this game close enough for the refs to screw them out of a win again? Tune in and find out!

gunks

Hall of Famer
This is easy traditional. One step closer to Victor.
Schedule loss for sure. It's just lame that it would be a lot easier to swallow if we won 2 out of the 3 games refs ***** us out of.

I'm not ready to jump on the tank yet, but save a seat for me will yah?

Prediction: Game will be close and Kings lose by controversial calls in the last 2 minutes. Either that or they get blown out by the cavs. Kings haven't been blown out this season so they are due.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Prediction: Game will be close and Kings lose by controversial calls in the last 2 minutes. Either that or they get blown out by the cavs. Kings haven't been blown out this season so they are due.
Of our six losses, the only game we were never really in late was the Grizzlies game. In the fourth quarter of that game the closest we ever were was down 7, and that was in the first few minutes of the quarter. That was not exactly a blow out, but it was a decisive win for the Grizz.

In the first Warriors loss, we were within 4 in the final minute.

In ALL other four losses, we were within 2 points or less at some time in the final minute, and we were within 3 points or less in the final 15 seconds.

I just hope that Monk Injury doesn't linger or worsen. I hate this matchup for us due to Cleveland's size, honestly. We're gonna need the Keegan Murray from the first week of the season and Barnes to look like an NBA player again

I need to see Murray back to form or I will be worried starting tomorrow. That's the main thing I want to see today. If he plays like the pick he's suppost to. We are in this game. If not, we will lose do to lack of forward support.

Murray get it done! He was suppost to be most nba ready rookie of the bunch. No more excuses he's in one of the best positions as a rookie. 3rd option starting. Cannot ask for more. No more excuses for the rookie. Hit your open 3s

I need to see Murray back to form or I will be worried starting tomorrow. That's the main thing I want to see today. If he plays like the pick he's suppost to. We are in this game. If not, we will lose do to lack of forward support.

Murray get it done! He was suppost to be most nba ready rookie of the bunch. No more excuses he's in one of the best positions as a rookie. 3rd option starting. Cannot ask for more. No more excuses for the rookie. Hit your open 3s
Maybe you missed it but Murray has had off the court issues that have effected his play. No one went into detail but asked for thoughts and prayers for a young guy going through something.

Plus, what he did in college translated to the Cali classic, and that translated to summer league, and then preseason and then the first 5 regular season games. I don’t think he is all of a sudden a 6 point 6 rebound dude

Of our six losses, the only game we were never really in late was the Grizzlies game. In the fourth quarter of that game the closest we ever were was down 7, and that was in the first few minutes of the quarter. That was not exactly a blow out, but it was a decisive win for the Grizz.

In the first Warriors loss, we were within 4 in the final minute.

In ALL other four losses, we were within 2 points or less at some time in the final minute, and we were within 3 points or less in the final 15 seconds.
I remember watching the Glory Days Kings, about a year or two before they were that team, and thinking “They are really really close in every game they are losing, and they’re getting better and better.” Sure enough, they soon became that team we all look back on. If only we had a White Chocolate passer on the roster…

I'm not as high on Murray as a lot of people. I think he'll project to be a good starting role player. That being said, we'll need to give Murray more time to develop. No matter how NBA ready, it's still a huge adjustment from college to NBA. It has only been less than 10 games. I'd be slightly worried if half way through the season and he's still playing the way he is.

I'm not as high on Murray as a lot of people. I think he'll project to be a good starting role player. That being said, we'll need to give Murray more time to develop. No matter how NBA ready, it's still a huge adjustment from college to NBA. It has only been less than 10 games. I'd be slightly worried if half way through the season and he's still playing the way he is.
Yea execpt this draft class top 7 are killing it. I want production asap. Ivey is killing it. Sharpe is Killin two guys I wanted and two guys we could have had. I want production. Ps love you murray

Status
Not open for further replies.