[Game] Kings vs. Bulls 12/04/2022 3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it was Sabonis wanting nothing to do with Vucevic. He has pretty good history against him offensively and Vuc isn’t exactly the stifle tower down there. Domas was just in a straight facilitator mode tonight. He was consistently drawing other defenders on drives again Vuc and he was looking for shooters and cutters all game.

No, he really was shying away from any post action vs Vuc. He legit refused to go in the paint against him. Idk what was up with that, but that wasn't the Domas of the last 15 or so games.

The Bulls actually played solid defense today, and they played within themselves. They just got beat by a better team. And that was nice to see.

I don’t think it was Sabonis wanting nothing to do with Vucevic. He has pretty good history against him offensively and Vuc isn’t exactly the stifle tower down there. Domas was just in a straight facilitator mode tonight. He was consistently drawing other defenders on drives again Vuc and he was looking for shooters and cutters all game.
That, and playing another afternoon game on a B2B likely had him conserving some energy and not pushing too hard.

No, he really was shying away from any post action vs Vuc. He legit refused to go in the paint against him. Idk what was up with that, but that wasn't the Domas of the last 15 or so games.

The Bulls actually played solid defense today, and they played within themselves. They just got beat by a better team. And that was nice to see.
The Bulls did send tons of help when he got the ball. The clear plan of attack for the Bulls was to lock down the paint. Sabonis doesn't have a ton of iso post moves so he is almost always going to have to go into the help to score.

So funny and weird seeing Bulls fans say "hey, at least our schedule gets easier after this". We're the tough part of schedules now? This is insane! Also, im super glad we never gave Zach Lavine that big bag a few years back. Sheesh
Lavine went for 41 against us. That contract turned out to be team friendly. Injuries are that dude’s only issue.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Kings don't depart until Tuesday for Wed. game in Milwaukee on the LONG road trip. Now we are REALLY going to find out what kind of a team we have. Strong contenders for NBA playoffs or just a fun team hoping to be .500 by end of the season.
If they go 3-3 on the road trip, would that satisfy?

Also, im super glad we never gave Zach Lavine that big bag a few years back. Sheesh
Me too.

To me, he’s just another in a long line of volume chucking, defensive deficient players I’ve seen over the past 35+ years. Lots of players have come and gone that can score 20+ ppg shooting in volume and play mostly subpar defense.

He’s 9 seasons in and only played on 1 winning team. Lots of sub-30 win seasons. So he clearly isn’t that impactful or good.

There are many on this forum that give De’Aaron Fox a lot of grief yet he’s only been on 1 sub-30 win team despite playing for a franchise many consider to be the most dysfunctional of any sport over the past 15 years.

So if Swipa is somehow overrated due to the lack of his team winning — I gotta ask how LaVine is any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.