[Game] Kings vs. Bucks, 4/3/2021, 7pm PST 10pm EST

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m pretty glad dish killed sports for this one. Though in strange KANGZ fashion, they’ll probably make it more competitive than they did against the starless Lakers.

I’m pretty glad dish killed sports for this one. Though in strange KANGZ fashion, they’ll probably make it more competitive than they did against the starless Lakers.
This is actually a disturbing trend. It happens to a lot of teams but in my view it shows a lack of focus on our part and frankly a lack of competitiveness.

The Kings players better be scratching and clawing in this one. I don’t expect a victory but if they get smoked by 20 you can “pack ‘em up and send ‘em home”

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I watched the Bucks play last night versus the Blazers and they simply punished them in the paint. This game should be over by half time but with the Kings they may keep it close for three quarters and get obliterated in the fourth or third so who knows. As someone else said, glad I won't have the opportunity to watch it anyway.

This is an expected loss. Even if we win I’m just gonna cringe at the future draft board. My boys that are Dubs fans are begging the Kings to take the play in spot because they know who’s available In the draft

I watched the Bucks play last night versus the Blazers and they simply punished them in the paint. This game should be over by half time but with the Kings they may keep it close for three quarters and get obliterated in the fourth or third so who knows. As someone else said, glad I won't have the opportunity to watch it anyway.
Lately it seems like we get blown out for 3.5 quarters and we come back once the other team puts in the scrubs so it looks better than it actually is.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
This is a tough way to look at it, but this loss could trigger the last collapse they can afford to have. Time to put a stop to this now, not in another 3-4 games.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
In a staggering turn of events, Luke Walton only waited two games to go back to running pick and rolls for Tyrese again instead of the 15 or so games it took him to fix the offense last time he tried “improving” the team’s sets