[Game] Kings vs. Blazers, 1/13/21 7pm PST, 10pm EST

In the 2nd half you just have to hope the Blazers cool off. The Kings kind of already did so as long as Walton doesn't leave Holmes and Bagley on an island offensively and let the Blazers zone take away all lanes for Fox then this can end in a W.

They need to build the team around Haliburton. Next year I foresee him averaging 20-25ppg and 6-10 assists while shooting at a very high percentage. In a year after that he could be putting up Trae Young type numbers. I keep asking myself if Fox and Haliburton could play in the same back court. I don't want it to be a Harden/Westbrook/Durant issue (Fox/Hield/Haliburton) where they are phenomenal talent but overlap in "talent areas" they should not be overlapping in, making the team not as strong as they are individually.

If any of them got to go it's Buddy. It's also pretty dang astounding to me why we aren't playing the league leader in rebounds not much if at all. Minute per minute he's playing better than the two we are tossing out there at C.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
They need to build the team around Haliburton. Next year I foresee him averaging 20-25ppg and 6-10 assists while shooting at a very high percentage. In a year after that he could be putting up Trae Young type numbers. I keep asking myself if Fox and Haliburton could play in the same back court. I don't want it to be a Harden/Westbrook/Durant issue where they are phenomenal talent but overlap in "talent areas" they should not be overlapping in, making the team not as strong as they are individually.
Me reading this take: