[Game] Kings v. Rockets - Wednesday, Feb. 6 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their big guys have a total of 6 points right now.....

James Harden, Gerald Green and Eric Gordon and Austin Rivers, 4 perimeter players have 63 1st half points.

Logical conclusion; Blame Willie!

Their big guys have a total of 6 points right now.....

James Harden, Gerald Green and Eric Gordon and Austin Rivers, 4 perimeter players have 63 1st half points.

Logical conclusion; Blame Willie!
Thats where their advantage is. Our advantage should be rebounding and inside scoring. Guess who is responsible for that?

It's nice to have the trades to distract us from that pathetic performance. Rockets are a great team, but I'd hoped we were past totally rolling over at home. Maybe the players are just as distracted.

Buddy 2-10
Bagley 1-6
Bogi 3-8

The shooting will improve in second half.
“If the Kings can get this down to 20 by the end of regulation they’ll probably feel pretty good about themselves”

I’m always up for being surprised but this is a punt with extreme prejudice. The team isn’t into it.

In good news, I think the Kings did very well with their trades to where I think they SHOULD make the playoffs.

Also, they can still finish 5 of 6 on this home stand.

“If the Kings can get this down to 20 by the end of regulation they’ll probably feel pretty good about themselves”

I’m always up for being surprised but this is a punt with extreme prejudice.

In good news, I think the Kings did very well with their trades
no giving up yet. all we need is a 15-0 run to start the 3rd. Buddy with 5 straight 3s.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It's nice to have the trades to distract us from that pathetic performance. Rockets are a great team, but I'd hoped we were past totally rolling over at home. Maybe the players are just as distracted.
I mean, we traded our entire SF depth chart (our team's leader and De'Aaron's AAU teammate included) and Z-Bo literally in the middle of the game sooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.