[Game] Kings v. Pacers 1/24/14, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Justin Beiber:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KingMilz

Wow something crazy going on in the NBA 2night, Melo 60, Chandler 10 straight 3's in one half and even more crazy Marcus Thornton going off.

From some I guess there are. I miss the days when that wasn't the case, when bashing our own players wasn't the main theme all too many times. As far as squelching conversation goes, that's a two-way street, my friend.
If I may disagree, I don't think that was always the case. I wasn't here as a member during our golden years but I recently read through a few threads from back then and the Peja bashing was all over the place. Read through one thread where people were all over him for not working out during the summer. The posts in that thread were actually more personal towards Peja than I've seen towards players in the present.

Again, I wasn't here during the golden years but it also makes sense there's less to complain about when you're a top 5 team with multiple All Stars and your starting five is on the cover of SI. But even then when I've read through the earliest threads on this forum, there was plenty of criticism.

1 point game. Difference in the game. MT 12 shots first quarter and 6 since. Why oh why is he not getting the ball? Somebody answer me that. Because my answer is obviously wrong and considered bashing. I don't bash when it's not warranted
Because he is being checked by the second best defensive wing in the league since the second half. Thornton is hot, but Paul George is sticking to him like glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.