[Game] Kings v. Pacers 1/24/14, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Justin Beiber:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Come on, Glenn. You know what I'm talking about. Complain all you like. It's just a little disheartening when there's more positive commentary about on team ON THE OPPONENT'S BOARD.
No I don't know what you are talking about. There are always more complaints than positives in every game. That's the name of the fan if not everyone in this country. No one has been rude. There are no personal attacks. People are being civil. What rules are we breaking?

I'm outta here. If you don't know how you squelch conversation here, I can't help you. Ciao!!

I don't think I've ever said this before, but I find myself agreeing with andremiller07. We're beating the freaking Pacers and all some (not all) can do is find a reason to dump on IT or Coach Malone or whatever. Criticism is fine but some of this stuff has just gotten out of hand. It's almost like no matter what they do, nothing will ever be good enough. And that's just wrong..
The issue is, two or three posts (mine being one) said something to the effect of "ah come-on IT, hit the open guy"... and then it's like constant flaming from everyone who says "Hey, give the guy a break man!!! jeez!"

so... thornton was open on the left with his hands open ready for the ball but the ball was passed towards the other direction.. -.- give the hot guy the ball.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No I don't know what you are talking about. There are always more complaints than positives in every game. That's the name of the fan if not everyone in this country. No one has been rude. There are no personal attacks. People are being civil. What rules are we breaking?

I'm outta here. If you don't know how you squelch conversation here, I can't help you. Ciao!!
From some I guess there are. I miss the days when that wasn't the case, when bashing our own players wasn't the main theme all too many times. As far as squelching conversation goes, that's a two-way street, my friend.

Entity

Hall of Famer
From some I guess there are. I miss the days when that wasn't the case, when bashing our own players wasn't the main theme all too many times. As far as squelching conversation goes, that's a two-way street, my friend.
Those days got traded to Philly, Orlando, Atlanta, Indiana

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The issue is, two or three posts (mine being one) said something to the effect of "ah come-on IT, hit the open guy"... and then it's like constant flaming from everyone who says "Hey, give the guy a break man!!! jeez!"
Perhaps. And perhaps I over-react. I just hate to see so much negativity when our team is managing to stay ahead of the number one team in the league with DMC and Rudy on the sidelines. And face it ... there are a couple of folks around here who truly have it in for IT. He could have 5o points, 20 assists and no turnovers and they'd be upset because he didn't grab any boards. I'd just like a little fairness.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
From some I guess there are. I miss the days when that wasn't the case, when bashing our own players wasn't the main theme all too many times.
That's weird: what I miss are the days when Kings Fans were allowed to be critical of Kings players without being accused of "bashing" them.

Why do I get the feeling Malone is going to keep IT in to start the 4th ... and that it's going to blow up in our face as he goes into hero mode? (Or he could get hot and shoot us to victory in very un-PG fashion)

Entity

Hall of Famer
1 point game. Difference in the game. MT 12 shots first quarter and 6 since. Why oh why is he not getting the ball? Somebody answer me that. Because my answer is obviously wrong and considered bashing. I don't bash when it's not warranted

Status
Not open for further replies.