[Game] Kings v. Lakers - 3/30/13

when will you guys realize that when a small market team plays a bigger fan base/market team the bigger market team always will get the favorable calls....thats just how the nba is, im starting to pay closer attention this year and its pretty bad

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless19m
Outrageous noncall decides Laker game. Cousins shouldn't have been shooting a 3 but Dwight went for fake and HAMMERED him. Has to be 3 FTs!

no, the new rule is that your cant jump SIDEWAYS to create contact with the defender. Cousins jumped straight forward = Foul. D Wade does it multiple times per game and gets the foul every time.

and in fact, Kobe did it to Patterson in the 3rd quarter and got the call
No. He was half bent and leaped it Howard thinking the ref would be dumb enough to call that.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Am I happy about the end of the game? No, but it didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game overall. I'm talking big picture here, folks, and the league KNOWS that games like that generate revenue. And it will generate even more revenue in a new arena, both for the NBA and for the businesses. Kings fans sent another message to the league and the Laker fans helped.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless19m
Outrageous noncall decides Laker game. Cousins shouldn't have been shooting a 3 but Dwight went for fake and HAMMERED him. Has to be 3 FTs!
Can't really quote Skip Bayless for anything credible. :p

I was frankly more concerned about John's brutal hack on Kobe than I was with Boogie leaning in on that three. Should have been a flagrant 2 methinks.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
when will you guys realize that when a small market team plays a bigger fan base/market team the bigger market team always will get the favorable calls....thats just how the nba is, im starting to pay closer attention this year and its pretty bad
You need to pay much more attention. If you're that convinced that the league is crooked, why not do yourself and us a big favor? Your arguments are specious at best and totally lacking in anything remotely resembling logic or rational thought.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Can't really quote Skip Bayless for anything credible. :p

I was frankly more concerned about John's brutal hack on Kobe than I was with Boogie leaning in on that three. Should have been a flagrant 2 methinks.
Totally agree. The Brave Little Soldier was in real danger of becoming the black knight, with both one leg and one arm gone for the cause.

L

LWP777

You need to pay much more attention. If you're that convinced that the league is crooked, why not do yourself and us a big favor? Your arguments are specious at best and totally lacking in anything remotely resembling logic or rational thought.
I guess you forgot about Tim Donaghy

Um... The fact that you cannot see the clear difference makes me wonder if you need glasses. TD barely leaned. DMC definitely did.
it doesnt matter a lean is a lean, carmelo does that and wade does that all thee time!!!!!!!!!!!! it shouldnt matter also kobe leaned and got a foul called in the 3rd qt