[Game] Kings v. Lakers - 3/30/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I freaking hate Keith Smart. He took us right of the game with his mandatory freaking substitutions. I am not happy. It is probably an incredibly lucky thing for Mr. Smart that I am not in Sleep Train Arena right now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If Kobe can play an infinite amount of minutes so can Cousins and Evans. We should be getting maximum minutes out of those guys every night and we just don't. Where is the urgency!
Totally agree. I am already sick with a cold and have had trouble talking for the past week. I have screamed so loud at my TV in the past 10 minutes or so that I may have done permanent damage. This is beyond embarrassing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Cousins will get booted from this game if it stays close.
A decent coach would be talking to DMC right now, and making sure he calms down. No idea why Cousins smacked the stupid table but we don't win this game without him. Everything looked great with the team in rhythm until the substitutions that gave the Lakers the chance to catch up.

Have I mentioned that I freaking hate Keith Smart?

I don't think thats the right move, either. We need him.
we certainly dont need him to get tossed, if he has no problem sitting guys for 30 mins straight it shouldn't be a problem to sit DMC for a couple mins and let him calm down, REAL coaches do it all the time to protect their star players from themselves. this guy just cant coach point blank.