[Game] Kings v. LA Kobes - 1/7/16, 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

although I'm not a kobe fan and don't care for him. I'm glad to hear that Sacramento fans took the classy approach. I have no problem with the fans cheering. It's kind of like being the bigger man and be classy and acting classy, even if you don't care for the person. It says alot about the classiness of the Sacramento Fans.....I don't want Sacramento Fans looks at perceived as a bunch of ***holes. As much as I don't care for him as a person. He was still a phenomenal ball player.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
although I'm not a kobe fan and don't care for him. I'm glad to hear that Sacramento fans took the classy approach. I have no problem with the fans cheering. It's kind of like being the bigger man and be classy and acting classy, even if you don't care for the person. It says alot about the classiness of the Sacramento Fans.....I don't want Sacramento Fans looks at perceived as a bunch of ***holes. As much as I don't care for him as a person. He was still a phenomenal ball player.
Sorry but I'm an ***hole. I wouldn't be acting classy towards Kobe if I were there.