[Game] Kings v. Hawks - Thursday March 22 - 7 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So the fans upstairs have been invited down to the lower level? SO FREAKING MUCH I WANT TO SAY. But, again, I will refrain...but not on Twitter.

Go KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD VOICE: The protestor situation, while incredibly tempting, is a result of a very polarizing incident which took place in Sacramento yesterday. For that reason, it's not really something we're gonna get into here. Thanks for understanding.

MOD VOICE: The protestor situation, while incredibly tempting, is a result of a very polarizing incident which took place in Sacramento yesterday. For that reason, it's not really something we're gonna get into here. Thanks for understanding.
We cannot comment on something that has inconvenienced 15,000 ticket-paying fans from attending the game??? This is pretty big news.

It's insane how bad the bad teams are this season.

I'm off the tank train. Now that we aren't looking like we're going to pick 5th or higher, I don't really see the point in getting mad over picking 6th vs 10th.

Let the Battle of the Scrubs begin! Go Kings!!!!
I need to stop reading the nightly scoreboard before bed lol. It's nauseating seeing what some of these teams are doing

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
[Modding]

Let's make this simple: do not discuss the protests on KingsFans.com. If you want to vent, use your social media, or wherever else you discuss such things.

Posters who will not respect this rule will be temporarily muted from the [Game] thread, for the duration of the game.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Grant can't help himself with that 2 for 1 deal. It's like he's always on the lookout for a chance to say it. o_O
I actually have a running bet with a friend that he will say it anytime the opportunity arises. It was kinda close one night - I thought for sure he was gonna miss it, but he came through right at the last second. :p

We cannot comment on something that has inconvenienced 15,000 ticket-paying fans from attending the game??? This is pretty big news.

On the one hand, I totally get what VF21 is doing. This is a raw issue and the slightly line stepping by one person could lead to a LOT and moderators having to step in and remove posts.

That being said, putting up a fake wall and refusing to acklowdge they are playing in front of 1,500 people is fairly insane.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

On the one hand, I totally get what VF21 is doing. This is a raw issue and the slightly line stepping by one person could lead to a LOT and moderators having to step in and remove posts.

That being said, putting up a fake wall and refusing to acklowdge they are playing in front of 1,500 people is fairly insane.
For the second time, this is not @VF21's call. We're acting on higher orders, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.