[Game] Kings v. Hawks - Thursday March 22 - 7 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kings finally able to take the lead deep in the 2nd quarter.

41-38 with 2:10 left. Meanwhile, Mike Budenholzer is looking like he ate some bad clams at dinner.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Grant almost with the 2 for 1 comment, until he realized there was only 27 some seconds on the clock, which kind of makes a legitimate 2 for 1 rather difficult.

Score at the half is 49-44 Kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And the Battle Royale continues. 64-63 with 6:18 left. These upper level fans sitting in the lower level seats really need to get with the program. :p I think they're all awestruck.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Hawks really suck. The fact they're only leading by one is in no way a testament to any kind of defense by the Kings. This game is almost painful to watch. I find myself wishing the storm hadn't passed through quite so quickly. A nice display of thunder and lightning would be more exciting right now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Kings manage to turn the 3rd quarter into a success, and now lead the Hawks 80-71 at the end of 3.

Reason #6,305 why I hate Howdy Doody:

I was recording the Kentucky-Kansas State game and planned to watch it as soon as this game is over. Thanks to Howdy, I know the outcome. :mad:
I wouldn't necessarily blame that on "Howdy Doody". That stuff happens ALL THE TIME. It doesn't matter what sport. Heck, you could be watching a hockey game, and they'd start running through basketball results, or whatever sport they wanna talk about at that time.

Yes, it is annoying, but it's not an exclusively "Howdy Doody" kinda annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.