[Game] Kings v. Hawks - Thursday March 22 - 7 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Hawks swoop into G1C with every hope, I'm sure, of losing. The Kings, on the other hand, will welcome them with the ultimate show of good hosting and do their best to let the Hawks do just that. The kids are hungry, the kids are going put it all out there - if the kids ground the Hawks, so be it.

Here's the injury report for Atlanta (as of 3/21 pm)

1521673309020.jpg

Sacramento's report shows Bogs as a game-time decision. My guess is he'll play. The hamstring soreness won't sideline him IMHO and I do not believe the Kings are going to shut him down.

These last handful of games are important for the growth of the team. These kids are getting valuable minutes learning to play together and to trust each other. They're also focusing on fundamentals and building on the skills they'll need for successful NBA careers.

It's a good time to be a Kings fan. There is something each game to give us a glimpse of the future ... and it's not all dark and gloomy.

GO KINGS!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Schroder ought to give Fox fits, he can keep up with Foxs' quickness and he is feisty too, I like Dennis. Someone has to win this one, I think Atlanta will give one to the Kings, unless Dedmond has something to say about it! :eek:

We owe them some serious payback. Our loss earlier this year to the Hawks was pretty much the worst loss I've ever seen (not counting heart wrenchers when we were good - I mean in terms of humiliating beat-downs... it was the worst I've ever seen.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The Hawks swoop into G1C with every hope, I'm sure, of losing. The Kings, on the other hand, will welcome them with the ultimate show of good hosting and do their best to let the Hawks do just that. The kids are hungry, the kids are going put it all out there - if the kids ground the Hawks, so be it.

Here's the injury report for Atlanta (as of 3/21 pm)

View attachment 7481
So we should all expect that the top four guys listed on the injury report are going to be playing tonight. Absolutely, certainly, and without doubt. After all this is the NBA whose reputation is beyond doubt, where players and coaches have pride in their performance and love for the game and they would die before sitting out a game in which they could play.

Id really like to see Bruno get Temples mins the reat of the season to see what he can do. The little we have seeen he looks promising to me. I liked Malachi and thouht by the end of his rookie contract + option he has good chance to show he was a rotational player. Bruno ive been telling myself is why we traded that away. If we just planning to dump Bruno without getting a really good loom at him im not too happy about that.

A 10 game stretch can allow him to get comfortable and show what he can do. Little peeks for 5 mins at a time is not enough

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So we should all expect that the top four guys listed on the injury report are going to be playing tonight. Absolutely, certainly, and without doubt. After all this is the NBA whose reputation is beyond doubt, where players and coaches have pride in their performance and love for the game and they would die before sitting out a game in which they could play.
No, I don't expect to see any of them. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Id really like to see Bruno get Temples mins the reat of the season to see what he can do. The little we have seeen he looks promising to me. I liked Malachi and thouht by the end of his rookie contract + option he has good chance to show he was a rotational player. Bruno ive been telling myself is why we traded that away. If we just planning to dump Bruno without getting a really good loom at him im not too happy about that.

A 10 game stretch can allow him to get comfortable and show what he can do. Little peeks for 5 mins at a time is not enough
I really wish I could see through your eyes as far as Bruno is concerned. I honestly don't know if we're looking at the same player. I see him AT BEST as a deep rotation guy. If he plays tonight, I'll watch and try and see what it is that looks promising to you. :)

Just got Row H lower level tickets for $34 each. Pretty cheap game if anyone is considering whether or not to go.
Can you arrange for a private jet to pick me up in Vegas, fly me to the game, and then fly me back to Vegas after the game? If yes, I will consider. (And obviously I will get me a ticket...) ;)

I really wish I could see through your eyes as far as Bruno is concerned. I honestly don't know if we're looking at the same player. I see him AT BEST as a deep rotation guy. If he plays tonight, I'll watch and try and see what it is that looks promising to you. :)
Its his size/athleticism which is elite and the backstory of why he isnt further developed at this point makes me think he is a good bet to develop over next 2 to 3 years at the end of the kings bench in place of Malachi because if he puts it together with the tools he has the sky is the limit. Also, being a SF or PF wing is perfect for todays NBA.

Granted, you have to squint hard, but the potential i him is enormous

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Fans now entering G1C, according to Koz. Jodi Bacon has tweeted there will be no national anthem tonight. Game still set to tip off at 7:23.

Status
Not open for further replies.