[Game] Kings v. Grizzlies - 3/27/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

gunks

Hall of Famer
You know how I keep my sanity about all these wins and our draft instability?

Our Dumbass owner will do something so stupid that our draft placement will be an afterthought.

Eh.......I'm just gonna enjoy the wins and the young fellas playing together.
It's a bummer but that's my attitude too.

Worrying about our draft position with Vivek in charge is kinda like worrying about a toothache when you have Ebola.

Tony Allen's like 40 now but GT is a better defender than him at this point.
I love Temple. He's versatile, tenacious and overall just a very, very solid player. He's really built a nice career out of nothing (and has made some nice $ in doing so).

For me, he's a perfectly ideal bench guy. He seems to have great basketball IQ and with his defense, could be a situational sub defending certain players.

He will hit the open shot as well. $8M a year might seem expensive, but with the NBA landscape these days I really don't think it's bad at all.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I just posted in the prospects fourm my thoughts on Justin Jackson. So I won't go through all that again, but he's a player I didn't like much after his freshman and sophmore years. As a result, I didn't have a high opinion of him coming into this season, but he as turned himself into a very good player. Anyone who watched him chase Monk around in the Kentucky/North Carolina game had to be impressed with him. Jackson is a SF, and his ability to guard Monk, an elite athletic SG was impressive. If Tatum and Isaac are gone as a result of our pick being in the 8th or 9th area, I wouldn't hesitate to draft Justin Jackson. He made a believer out of me this year.

I just posted in the prospects fourm my thoughts on Justin Jackson. So I won't go through all that again, but he's a player I didn't like much after his freshman and sophmore years. As a result, I didn't have a high opinion of him coming into this season, but he as turned himself into a very good player. Anyone who watched him chase Monk around in the Kentucky/North Carolina game had to be impressed with him. Jackson is a SF, and his ability to guard Monk, an elite athletic SG was impressive. If Tatum and Isaac are gone as a result of our pick being in the 8th or 9th area, I wouldn't hesitate to draft Justin Jackson. He made a believer out of me this year.
Maybe he's this years dark horse. Hes got decent size for a SF.