[Game] Kings V Denver - 1/3/19 - 7 PM PST

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kings simply can't win games where Fox is not contributing offensively, he is too passive and too many shots from Willie. I know the guy is hurting with the shoulder but the team relies so much on him to score and distribute that if he isn't doing both, Kings won't win many games.

Disagree. Harry and Mason came together on the body with Harry's left arm smooshed between them. When the body foul pushed Mason out of the way, Harry's arm came out. There was one angle where it was pretty clear the arm was adding about zero force to Plumlee's motion. Looked totally incidental, he flew from the body contact.
There's nothing to disagree about. Clearly a flagrant. I have $$$ on the Kings this game and I think thats a flagrant.

Am I the only one not passively accepting Fox’s descent mirroring last year (though better)?
I think he’s gunshy now that he’s not getting the same calls than earlier this year. It also does feel like he’s been trying to get Shunp, JJ and WCS open shots... they just haven’t been converting