[Game] Kings V Denver - 1/3/19 - 7 PM PST

Honest question. Are you a kings fan?

Kings fan? I am afraid I have some years on you. I was courtside for many games when The Rock took the court. The best Kings player ever. Rock and Jordan played some hella games.
Do you know who he is? Probably not.
Ask a vet Kings fan who he is.

Don’t question my fan hood. I am not a fanboy.
If I want to be critical, it’s my perogative.

I respect everyone’s opinion on this board with the utmost of respect.

If my glass is half full. So what.

Kings fan? I am afraid I have some years on you. I was courtside for many games when The Rock took the court. The best Kings player ever. Rock and Jordan played some hella games.

Half full is usually associated with optimism. That ain't you, at least not on this board. I would rate yours as three quarters empty but as you said, that is your prerogative. We all have our opinions.

You don't know me or how much I know about the kings. And being old doesn't equate to someones fanhood or knowledge of a team or the game. I asked a simple question. There are a few people here that are jazz fan, Lakers fans, Celtics fans etc that post on this board. Many are not as critical as you so I just wanted to know. Instead of answering the question you make assumptions and attack the person asking am honest question. There's a difference in being critical and constant negativity. If someone who's been here awhile might question if you are even a fan, I'm 100% sure a random person who reads your post would think you hated the team. But yeah, say you know who mitch Richmond was and I'm sure that would validate your fan hood despite crapping all over the team everyday.

You don't know me or how much I know about the kings. And being old doesn't equate to someones fanhood or knowledge of a team or the game. I asked a simple question. There are a few people here that are jazz fan, Lakers fans, Celtics fans etc that post on this board. Many are not as critical as you so I just wanted to know. Instead of answering the question you make assumptions and attack the person asking am honest question. There's a difference in being critical and constant negativity. If someone who's been here awhile might question if you are even a fan, I'm 100% sure a random person who reads your post would think you hated the team. But yeah, say you know who mitch Richmond was and I'm sure that would validate your fan hood despite crapping all over the team everyday.
I am glad we are on the same page. LOL!

One thing I'd like to point out was Justin Jackson's two incredible blocks in the 4th last night... If he puts in the work, he can be an incredible defender. Out of all the fringe guys on this team, I'm rooting most for him. Seems like such a hard working kid.
Justin is hardworking and he has a relatively high BBIQ. Justin just needs to believe in himself and play with confidence and aggression.

It's not an either/or. He's still the best talent at that spot they have. At some point you have to look at your options and decide. He could end up failing miserably at SF for extended minutes, my point the whole time has been they need to see how he works because Bogdan on a huge contract as a backup SG probably isn't realistic long term.
Bogdan with a big contract as a combo guard is fully acceptable. Bogdan isn’t a SF and we shouldn’t support him to be one. He also isn’t going to make a living in ISO like Fox can. But he’s deadly in the pick and roll and he and Harry will kick a$$ on the court together.

Bogdan with a big contract as a combo guard is fully acceptable. Bogdan isn’t a SF and we shouldn’t support him to be one. He also isn’t going to make a living in ISO like Fox can. But he’s deadly in the pick and roll and he and Harry will kick a$$ on the court together.

That could be true, but there are still concerns that are made more looming because of the Kings recent past. One major issue with drafting so high for so many years and then having more than a few of your pieces pay off so late in their rookie contracts is that your cap can fill up quick. If you start trying to keep what you have together you might run out of room to make adjustments. The Kings aren't close to contending yet and while internal improvement alone could one day get them there, you don't know that for sure. It's much better to maximize every piece you have until you can ascertain what their ceiling might be and then use that to influence both who is most valuable to your sqaud and how that squad fits together. That also goes beyond the potential that a team comes crawling to Bogdan with a starting role and more money than you want to pay for a backup. These are real issues here and since he only has one more year left on his deal time is already running down.

Richmond was traded to the Kings from the Dubs. This was an exchange the Kings draft pick, Billy Owens.
I was 11 at the Time.

I have met him several times. He lives in Ft.
Lauderdale, where I live. Humble and Gracious. I love that guy!