[Game] Kings v. Clippers - Saturday, 11/25 - 7 PT

Lol... Cipps color guy complaining that Griffin left too much time on the clock... says he should have let it got to overtime rather than take and make that shot with that much time left... hoo boy.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lol... Cipps color guy complaining that Griffin left too much time on the clock... says he should have let it got to overtime rather than take and make that shot with that much time left... hoo boy.
Is that... Bruce Bowen? The Clippers (I'm pretty sure it was the Clippers) had a new guy in preseason I had to listen to on NBATV and he was AWFUL.

Is that... Bruce Bowen? The Clippers (I'm pretty sure it was the Clippers) had a new guy in preseason I had to listen to on NBATV and he was AWFUL.
Not sure but could have been. It was the dumbest thing I've heard on an NBA broadcast in a while, maybe ever. You could hear the embarrassment of the play by play guy (who, by the way, I think is the the best in the league).

That third quarter was brutally painful (or painfully brutal) to watch. The rest of the game was great Kings basketball...
I'd call it kingfully brutal (or brutally kingful).

Despite what Grant and Jerry said, I am not sure if it was even their worst quarter of the year. They have a habit of forcing things when shots aren't falling. They don't have anyone who can get consistent easy buckets.