[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Saturday, Feb. 23 - 5PT/8ET

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m not worried about Barnes. Unless you think he’s going to shoot 25 percent or whatever he’s shooting as a King for the rest of the season...we have nothing but positives to look forward to. His defensive impact has already been apparent
Word. The Barnes hate is hilarious to me. Dude’s playing fine. He’s taking the right shots. They’re just not going in. It’s not like he’s a career 20% shooter. Lol

Bagley with a great follow up to the GSW game. A couple baskets to get the lead back. Two big free throws. Double double. Got the crunch time minutes yet again
What really gives you confidence is that he didnit against one of the best defenses in the league. Guy is gonna be really good.

Biggest win of the season. Would have been the biggest loss of the season.

Huge. Huge. Huge.
If we had lost that games the entire board would have absolutely lost their minds on Barnes. Now there will be only mild to moderate complaining.

I'm still pissed about the one drive where Fox gets completely body checked mid-air by Morris with about 4 minutes to go. That play is genuinely dangerous. He clipped him out of the air.... You look at the optics of that play too you can see morris load up a bunch of momentum and just blast into him.,.. should be pretty straight forward.
That’s was a certifiably insane no-call.

I have that shirt! Lol. Just so you know, the exact shirt that Bogi is wearing is not the one sold on the Kings store. This shirt is sold inside a store at the Arden Mall. The store is called Good Stock Boutique. Its on the first floor. They have that shirt in a bunch of different colors as its more of a Sacramento shirt and not just a Kings shirt, but obviously I had to buy the one in Kings colors. They have had that shirt since last season, but I saw just the other day that its still there.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I have that shirt! Lol. Just so you know, the exact shirt that Bogi is wearing is not the one sold on the Kings store. This shirt is sold inside a store at the Arden Mall. The store is called Good Stock Boutique. Its on the first floor. They have that shirt in a bunch of different colors as its more of a Sacramento shirt and not just a Kings shirt, but obviously I had to buy the one in Kings colors. They have had that shirt since last season, but I saw just the other day that its still there.
I may venture out tomorrow to get one...

Nice win by the Kings. Bench looks like it played well from box score. Still watching the game. Paul George 4-19 clearly showing effects of playing 50 minutes last night.