[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Saturday, Feb. 23 - 5PT/8ET

I don’t care either. Just trying to say there’s nothing Marvin can do now that will change what was already a done deal since the draft.
I gotcha. Sorry, I should have been more clear. I wasn’t suggesting you cared but more so just pointing out how insignificant it really is in the grand scheme.

The more I see Marvin play the more convinced I am he has a great chance to be the best overall player from this draft class. His current defensive ability and potential sets him apart from Young and Luka IMO. His block on Paul George tonight being just one example. IMO Only JJJ, and possibly Ayton, can rival his current ability and potential on both ends of the court.

Bagley gets more whistles than Fox. not just more than Fox, in general he gets a lot of whistles. this is good. we need Fox to get the same treatment. And Buddy needs to learn how to get the referees to give him those fouls at the 3pt line. I see people jump into him in a way that I see whistled all the time for warriors and rockets. he can get at least one call like that per game for 3 free throws or a plus one.

I didn't get a chance to see last night's game, but in looking at the box score, Fox, Bogdanovic, Hield, and Bagley scored 73% of the points!! A great group to build around. Then add in Barnes (in another month of getting use to his role), Giles (next year or two), Bjelica and maybe WCS, and add a rim-protecting, rebounding center and we're really off to the races. GO KINGS!!!

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0021800890

The last two minute report shows about a half dozen calls that did not go the Kings way. No incorrect calls against the Thunder including the WCS charge.
Maybe soon Bagley and Fox will start seeing the whistle. (One can hope, right)
wow that's cool - thanks for posting. I don't pay attention to L2M but this one really proves that we won in spite of the refs.

Dallas should take the Kings approach and completely remove the ball from Luka’s hands, play him out of position, and etc etc.

We used to be so terrible at everything.
Lol

Forgot to mention my boy Trae Young..

For the month of February he is putting up 20.8ppg 9.3apg 4.1rpg and only 3.3 turnovers per game. He has gotten so much better this year than I thought he could. His shooting is still at 40% but he has brought his 3pt shot up to 40% too so that's a plus. He will get better at shooting.