[Game] Kings @ Thunder, 4 Jan 2016, 20:00 ET/17:00 PT

No Durant tonight, but the Kings have lost fifteen straight in Oklahoma City. Will that continue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing that worries me is that we basically played a perfect offensive game (after trailing by 17) and we're only up by 2. Belli and Collison made a ton of tough shots.

The thing that worries me is that we basically played a perfect offensive game (after trailing by 17) and we're only up by 2. Belli and Collison made a ton of tough shots.
Well the other side of this argument, that being defense, is that we don't play enough of it. There were brief stretches, but definitely not anything to be proud of. We are still going to lose this because they will tighten up their defense because they know how to, and we don't.

That's because our defense was crap for the first 9 minutes or so. Had we been playing defense the whole way the way we played defense in the 2nd quarter, we'd have a much more comfortable lead.