Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were coach, I just might let Ostertag camp out at the defensive end of the court to stop the layup drill and play 4 on 5 on offense.

It's probably a good thing I'm not coach.
~~

Koz is filling in for Gary Gerold and he said that Bibby's dad was at the game yesterday and him and Bibby walked to the bus together. That was good to hear considering of their strain relationship. Sounds like they are trying to make up for lost time.

Rockmeister said:
Koz is filling in for Gary Gerold and he said that Bibby's dad was at the game yesterday and him and Bibby walked to the bus together. That was good to hear considering of their strain relationship. Sounds like they are trying to make up for lost time.
thanks for the info. i already knew that his dad was there watching, but i didn't know they walked to the bus together. that's really nice. :)

Jerry Reynolds saying that fans who say Peja doesn't come up big in the playoffs don't know what they're talking about... then again, see my sig for more Reynolds quotes. ;)
~~

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Ok Tag just threw him self to the floor for a loose ball then got back to tget the rebound on the other end... don't tell me he does not hustle!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.