Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared to see how Tyreke is going to be in 2-3 years. I feel like losing the lottery was the best thing that could have happened to us.

I feel like Kings are a signing and a trade away from being legitimate title contenders.

As far as this game goes, I believe.

steve nash is something else...three after three after three. However, tyreke has played well, we are outrebounding them, have more assists as a team, and played a great game in general :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Excellent rotations by Westphal and no one played excessive minutes. I do not have a problem at all with this game, and Phoenix better watch out for the next time they meet the Kings.

I can understand getting beat by a better team. But this game was lost because the Kings can't do the little things.

FT shooting.

Playing the pick and roll. Hawes and JT kept leaving Frye open off the pick, allowing him open 3 point shots all night long. They should be smart enough to realize he's one of the league leaders in that department.

Layups. Hawes and JT had ample opportunities tonight to finish down low, and just could not.

The suns are good, but the kings could have walked away winners if THEY were smarter and executed at the FT line.

One thing that has bugged the **** out of me for years is how people act like Phoenix invented "their" style of run in gun.

No bro.

Phoenix is a lame *** novelty version of Sacramento's glory days.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Well.... Amare still owns JT. Jt and Hawes combined for a pathetic 9 rebs. Can't win like that. But everyone played hard, the effort was there. When I looked at the Pho/Mia back 2 back, I was hoping for a split. Think we can still do it.

Tyreke with a 21/6/7/2 steal and no TOs. He is so consistent.
In 31 minutes. This guy could've had a triple double if he played 40+ minutes, but with the foul trouble and the minutes that need to spread out, not to mention he's a rookie not use to playing such big minutes in a long season, I'd say Reke is going to become something big.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire, Grant Hill, Jason Richardson and Co barely managed to beat... Tyreke Evans, Omri Casspi, Jason Thompson, Spencer Hawes, Donte Greene and Co.

Think about that. If I'm Phoenix' coach, I'm more than a little concerned.

One thing that has bugged the **** out of me for years is how people act like Phoenix invented "their" style of run in gun.

No bro.

Phoenix is a lame *** novelty version of Sacramento's glory days.
It is a different style completely. Just scoring a lot of points doesn't mean they got their style from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.