[Game] Kings @ Suns - 11/4/15 - 6 PT, 9 ET

Why can't this team be good? Why do we have to be our own worst enemies, all the time? Does our losing culture really drag us down so much that we can't just play basketball like a normal team?

Vlade should have fired Karl this summer. Instead another wasted year ahead with his "concepts"
You know I really had faith in Karl after how last year ended, but now we got Ben spiraling downhill in this free for all offense, our 270 6'11 center chucking threes and driving from the perimeter (which explains the Achilles) . And more small ball crap I'm sick of this ish.

Maybe I'm just overreacting but I'm a kings fan what can I do

You know I really had faith in Karl after how last year ended, but now we got Ben spiraling downhill in this free for all offense, our 270 6'11 center chucking threes and driving from the perimeter (which explains the Achilles) . And more small ball crap I'm sick of this ish.
x2

J

jdbraver

I'm starting to think the upgrade in talent was more along the lines of what the national media said.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In other news, on the Travel Channel a guy is traveling the English countryside "in search of the real Robin Hood."

The a-hole part of me wants to laugh in self-satisfaction but mostly I'm just annoyed that our HOF appears to showing less insight than many posters on here.