Kings @ Sonics GAme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BullKing said:
bibby cost us the game along with RA. This is the worst bibby played since i can remember dang it
Oh please. Bibby didn't cost us the game. The Kings didn't play well the first half. If they had, who knows what the outcome would have been.

I know that we are not going to win tonight, but I am soooo encouraged about this series. I really believe that we can win it. Bibby will not hav another game like this. So we are going to do this!

Well that sucks, but I know the Sonics can't be too happy with the way they lost the lead and given the line up chaos for the Kings their prep for the next game will be incompleet at best.

Rockmeister said:
Oh please. Bibby didn't cost us the game. The Kings didn't play well the first half. If they had, who knows what the outcome would have been.
I am sorry but Bibby did not help us today shooting 1-16 is hard for anyteam to overcome. I am not worried though Bibby will bounce back.

There's still 6 more to go. I'm not giving up. I think they should've put Tag in earlier. Brad and Tag were good together. Need to make use of practice time. Does anyone know why Bibby didn't practice? Is his ankle worse than we think?

THey played much better defense when Tag entered the game, holding the sonics to only 28 points. If only tag was in shape, i would love it if he started instead of skinner.

Feel bad for Bibby. Even though kings didnt play typical team ball, and bibby was way off, I'm still pretty confident in the defensive showing the second half. If bibby would have made half of his shots, we would be talking about a win.

vj9999 said:
It didn't cost me anything. If anything, Seattle should be embaressed they blew a 21 pt lead.

Exactly, we should be proud of our guys. Bibby is not gping to shoot 1-16 next time.

Even though Sonics won and we had the worst 1st ahlf ever, we made a biger statement then they did.

Mike is clutch and he's gonna have a monster game next time, 28+ points........but he was horrible today and did lose the game for us with his decision making and terrible shooting.

I still think we can beat the sonics, however.........we HAVE TO win the next game.

A

AriesMar27

wow.... that was horrible.... so many no-calls, bibby missing shots, bobby missing shots.... why oh why?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Thoughts.

-Bibby was just awful. Hopefully it was rust, and he'll be himself.

-Peja had a good game before kind of disappearing in the 4th. Had an airball and a bad pass in the 4th. But overall good sign that Peja played well, for the most part.

-Ostertag was awesome. I was yelling at the TV for Adleman to use him, and my dad just starts bashing him out of the blue. "He'll have ni impact at all, just like all year." I'm like, what are you talking about. I guarentee he'll be effective, at least more than Corliss. Well, hopefully he has earned minutes. Great game.

-Bobby was also awful. Chalk it up to his second game.

-Cat was awesome in the fourth. Do at all game, dude!

-Radmonavic's hair was awesome.

-Erik Daniels' hair definatly wasn't. I hope he lost a bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.