[Game] Kings @ Sixers, 3/20/21, 5pm PST 8pm EST

Lol Luke defending his playing time. They were just trying one last run. Because all you have to do is cut it from 15, then you get it to 10.

It’s that easy.
Yeah and if there were no game clock then by next Tuesday the Kings could have been back in it. Using time wisely is what this franchise needs to focus on at some point. If you want more of a shot at it, good, don't waste the time you had and dig the hole you did. Waltons day late and a dollar short isn't taking this franchise anywhere and the never say die BS is out the window once projections say there aren't enough games or minutes left to catch up.

I didn't know anything would make me "glad" to have watched a 4+ hour DC universe movie. I finished the movie, switched to the game, and figured out quickly I'd made the right decision after all.
I know exactly !!!! game was DVR’d , had to watch late and the best thing ever? that one great thing about that ? After watching the Celtics the night before, I was able to watch the sixers within minutes ZIPZIPZIP and was pissed I even allowed myself that much time to check at least the beginning of qtr score and end qtr score still seeing the loss by 20 or more.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If I was watching in SD, I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference in Shake Milton and Alec Burks. Everything they do looks exactly the same.
In the context of the Doc Rivers/Thibs offensive scheme tree, they do occupy incredibly similar roles, which makes it all the more surprising that Joerger, who was sorta just indirectly in the same coaching tree until this year, couldn’t find any way to use Burks when Vlade traded Shump for him.

In the context of the Doc Rivers/Thibs offensive scheme tree, they do occupy incredibly similar roles, which makes it all the more surprising that Joerger, who was sorta just indirectly in the same coaching tree until this year, couldn’t find any way to use Burks when Vlade traded Shump for him.
Burks forgot how to shoot when he got here. That’s not on Joerger. The other issue with that was the younger players loved Shump, and that trade crushed them mentally. Excluding the Luka thing, this was the most baffling thing about Vlades tenure. For a guy who was known as unifier and team builder he discounted that to get a similar player and a 2nd round pick.

Burks forgot how to shoot when he got here. That’s not on Joerger. The other issue with that was the younger players loved Shump, and that trade crushed them mentally. Excluding the Luka thing, this was the most baffling thing about Vlades tenure. For a guy who was known as unifier and team builder he discounted that to get a similar player and a 2nd round pick.
if we got the current alec burks or the one that destroyed us a few weeks back when vlade traded for him, i think most of us would consider that trade a win. I think the thing that vlade seemed to not realized is that 80% of players that are pretty good forget how to play basketball the second the plane lands in sacramento after they are traded and seem to remember it when they leave us, or come back to play against us