[Game] Kings @ Sixers, 3/20/21, 5pm PST 8pm EST

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
KingsFans.com: Now’s the chance to tank and, darn it, Luke, you’re the one to lead us to the pick that was promised.

Luke Walton: “You got it guys!”

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It's crazy in a game like basketball where you have fully open substitutions we have Luke Walton who is running it like a soccer team where you get 3 subs the whole game. I just pray we escape the season without an injury caused by overuse.

It's crazy in a game like basketball where you have fully open substitutions we have Luke Walton who is running it like a soccer team where you get 3 subs the whole game. I just pray we escape the season without an injury caused by overuse.
(Knock on wood) if Halliburton or Fox suffer any injuries this is 1000% on Vivek for being too cheap to hire a new head coach

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The commentators talking about how jacked Dwight Howard is reminds me of an all-timer from good Ol’ JR.

JR; “Oh, I’d take steroids if I could look like that.”

Grant, with the sound of wrath in his voice; “NO YOU WOULDNT.”

Halliburton has looked less comfortable in the offense since coming back.
He's kind of starting to get that role that Bogdan had. Not many chances to run the offense and it's cutting off a lot of his game. Walton has been pretty good about staggering he and Fox so he can get his but in this game his affinity for playing two of the most unathletic bigs in the league together threw off his pattern.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
(Knock on wood) if Halliburton or Fox suffer any injuries this is 1000% on Vivek for being too cheap to hire a new head coach
If I were in Monte's shoes I would have rolled with Luke all season too. Not sure it's about cheap as much as setting the next coach up for success by getting one more decent draft pick while developing young talent. I actually thought this team was going to be worse than it is. I blame Walton for misusing the lineup and failing to develop the younger players but I really thought this team was built to net us a top 5 pick.