[Game] Kings @ Sixers, 12/13/2022 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I'm at the office and can't, in good conscience, watch. But I checked the box score and Queta has 3 fouls in as many minutes and the thread says we are on the wrong end of it. So my Q: has he been unlucky or a little out of his depth?
Queta is a little out of his depth but the refs took Domas out for nothing.

(just stuck him with a defensive 3 and his third personal on next possession). highly suspect Philly initiating all the contact.

Game four of this dreaded six game east coast road trip takes the Kings to the City of Booing Santa Claus for a matchup with the Embiid/Harden Sixers!

Tyrese Maxey (now only the second best Tyrese of his draft class now that Tyrese Haliburton is no longer a King) remains out with a foot injury which leaves the Sixers with merely two perennial MVP candidates, PJ Tucker, Tobias Harris, and ex-Grizz De'Anthony Melton (once proclaimed better than De'Aaron Fox in an Aaron Bruski hot take) in their starting five.

The Kings meanwhile are coming off their worst loss of the season in Madison Square Garden and will be missing Alex Len in one of the ten or so games of the season where he potentially could be really needed. (Neemias Queta is expected to be active in his stead). De'Aaron Fox is still listed as questionable but apparently was at shoot around this morning.

Tough to stop a team with Joel Embiid on it even at full strength and it's totally reasonable to expect a loss tonight but I'm sure that won't stop some of you from proclaiming doom and formulating ideas to blow this team up if the Kings don't come out of the gates hot and blow out the Sixers by 50 points. That's just how things go on the treadmill of sadness we call life!

GO KINGS!
We 'bout to "Light The Beam" in the City of Brotherly Love.

Reading the thread, feel that now the memory of the last 2 minute report injustices have been burried by our good form, refs back to giving the middle finger.

I just don't get it, Brown has them switch on the pick but then plays down off the corners and then stops switching after that? How do they not just look at the tape and see where these breakdowns come every time?

Gotta be honest, I'm losing a little faith in Brown the last few games. You have Trez and Embiid at C for the other team and you're not running pnr every time down the floor? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.