[Game] Kings @ Raptors, 12/13/2021 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Select ALL the players you are against trading away from the Kings

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, if you want to win, you're going to need to sit Barnes.
He's certainly not right, but maybe put him at PF, where he belongs? They are about to melt away all value they've built in Barnes playing him back at SF. Wake up Monte, this is why Vlade got him for peanuts in the first place. Don't sap all value out of him now.

Bitterly funny to hear Kayte (anyone) talk about how so-and-so is dearly missed - Holmes in this case. When HB was out, it was him. When Fox is out and the Kings lose a bunch, it's him. When Halibuton was out early last year, he was the guy they missed dearly.

Truth is that the Kings have been terrible when EVERYONE is healthy, and terrible way too often against teams w/FAR bigger injury issues. Like tonight.

We need to stop pretending, fellas.

I mean, if we're purely going off of today's game, keep Fox and Bagley and relegate the entire rest of the team to the G-League.
It's like, teams usually have different players stepping up in contribution, here in Sacramento, we always have multiple players stepping down from being able to scored altogether.

Team energy is just sapped. No one cares, no energy, no effort, no attempt to even try on defense. Bagley the only one with any juice out there.

I think someone (or multiple) people said they were getting shipped off. Team just looks checked out

Harrison Barnes stop shooting bad contested threes challenge
I'm not seeing "bad contested threes" from HB. That's Buddy's schtick. In HB I'm seeing a guy who's just OFF, period. A pale imitation of his best self, which is to say going thru the motions, trying to do the right thing, but operating at 60% in every way. Which, along with the rest of the team, will get your a$$ kicked.

This is just pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.