[Game] Kings @ Raptors - 11/6/16 - 3 PM PT/6 PM ET

What do you do when you just can't bear to watch the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So.... Where are the regulars who trash the Kings in every single game thread they've lost this season?

It's like there's joy in the "LOL THEY STILL SUK I TOLD YOU" posts.
They'll be quiet, until the next loss, unless they want to drive-by with some "Just one game! LOL!" type stuff.

Collison is available to return Tuesday and, if he can give us anything, the schedule sets up well for a modest three-game winning streak... Of course, then we're @Portland, on the second night of a back-to-back...

So.... Where are the regulars who trash the Kings in every single game thread they've lost this season?

It's like there's joy in the "LOL THEY STILL SUK I TOLD YOU" posts.
I'm critical of the team and i'm allowed to be. I've been a Kings fan since I was a young child in 1999. I want a winning basketball team and you aren't gonna have that with some of the scrubs on this team.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
They'll be quiet, until the next loss, unless they want to drive-by with some "Just one game! LOL!" type stuff.

Collison is available to return Tuesday and, if he can give us anything, the schedule sets up well for a modest three-game winning streak... Of course, then we're @Portland, on the second night of a back-to-back...
Which according to tonight means that we lose the next two before somehow blowing Portland out of the water

Glenn

Hall of Famer
How do you lose all the easy games on your road trip but win possibly the toughest game of the season?
Maybe Toronto was expecting an easy game and we came out with energy. Perhaps also some of the Raptors didn't save any energy last night. It's interesting but a lessen was learned.

How do you lose all the easy games on your road trip but win possibly the toughest game of the season?
All in all, on the road got to say only really disappointed in the bucks and magic games. The Hawks look very solid so I feel a split between the Atlanta and Toronto game is good work. We got jobbed in Miami (albeit with not the greatest effort), so easily could have been 2-3 trip which isn't bad for a team striving to go .500 on the season.

Also, even though the effort in the magic and bucks games was disappointing, I don't think it's any coincidence that the two uber athletic young teams gave us trouble.

I'm critical of the team and i'm allowed to be. I've been a Kings fan since I was a young child in 1999. I want a winning basketball team and you aren't gonna have that with some of the scrubs on this team.
Absolutely you and anyone can be critical. Wouldn't really be fans if we weren't. Just the same, some have questioned why some of us are still optimistic. Not saying you in particular. Hot takes and knee jerk reactions are easy when your fired up after a loss, or even a win. But decisions made under such duress is how the Mike Malones get fired.

Good to get this win..

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Raptors are paper tigers for us.

And I really do wish people would quit underestimating Atlanta on their home court.
In my case, it's not a matter of underestimating them, so much as it is that I watch them play all the time. And I thought that they've gotten worse enough, and we've gotten better enough, that would could have stolen one. I turned out to be wrong.