Kings @ Pistons Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to stab my eyes out with an ice pick right now...anyone else feel the same way?

well good news is the team will be pretty well rested for Cleveland since they are pretty much sleeping through this game...that forfeit that piksi was talking about earlier sounds pretty good right now...at least we could of saved our energy....oh wait we aren't playing with any...:sigh:

C'MON KINGS GET YOURSELVES TOGETHER!!!

KP said:
Aren't we having trouble scoring? What does that have to do with Tag exactly?
Trouble scoring is just one factors of crapiness the others of course is being our rebounding(surprise) and defense. At least TAg brings some of that.

Ugly, ugly ball. RA hates to play Tag when the team needs to score points beceause his shot is so bad and he creates To's, but playing wiht NO center is crazy against Detroit. The shooters are warming up and and will NOT be held to 31% shooting for the game, but as the offense picks up the Kings HAVE to have some D to stop Detroit if they want any hope of catching up.

AleksandarN said:
Trouble scoring is just one factors of crapiness the others of course is being our rebounding(surprise) and defense. At least TAg brings some of that.
We have 24 points and the half is almost over I think it's clear what the main problem is.

iheartBrad said:
i feel so sorry for the Kings fans that are at the Palace tonight...:shakes head:
It's still early IHB, the Pistons go through droughts on offense and we can score in bunches... it might just turn around yet.

you know what's worse??!? if we're gonna try to run back at them in the second half and we'll get till 5-9 points pistons lead and then lose, and after the game - we'll cry over the first half...

than you can truely say "same ol stuff over and over and over again..."

nk the man said:
you know what's worse??!? if we're gonna try to run back at them in the second half and we'll get till 5-9 points pistons lead and then lose, and after the game - we'll cry over the first half...

This team is Jekyll and Hyde lately isn't it? That last layup was too much, you guys are right we need a bigger body(Tag) in there.

ive never been this sarcastic when it comes to games but this is a little sorry...BUT you are right there is still plenty of time left...and we can get back in the game...but im extremely restless and anxious...

GO KINGS!!

Kids it ain't even CLOSE to over and any one who has watched this team KNOWS they can score fast, and a 12 point lead against the Kings doe not mean squat!

nk the man said:

Hey atleast it would not be blowout. Some sort of moral victory. It is like getting beat up and mugged on the way home from work and you find out you won 10 bucks on your lottery ticket that the muggers forgot to take.

Entity

Hall of Famer
We will play better in the second half. If we are only down by 10 - 14 we will be ok. We will play better. we have to. We can't get any worse.

whoa, never would have expected this. But whatever, hopefully the team will start to "smarten" up and drink some coffee to wake up. Every great team has their bad days, I mean I can't think right now if this has happened before this season, but probably not. I say let the bench players get some time. And the way things are going....maybe we can see Darko from Det play lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.