[Game] Kings @ Pistons, 11/15/21 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Didn't see the game but was obsessively checking the score and twitter whilst on a boat celebrating my friend's birthday, which is a totally healthy and sane thing to do and absolutely does not make me a horrible friend, thank you very much!

The less said about that game the better and tonight the Kings get to either (a) win the game and stop a 4 game losing streak or (b) lose the game and potentially get their coach fired. Either option doesn't seem particularly bad at the moment. COJO REVENGE GAME ALERT

Seems like more of the same ole Kangz to me. Play to level of competition, show up one night, disappear the next, no consistency or coherent game plans, etc., etc.

Roll the 8 ball and see what happens tonight folks!

Looking forward to this game. I thought and still think Cade is overrated. Over/Under for turnovers from him this game? 5.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I’m watching this game with an eye on who might come back to Sac in a possible kings deal for Bagley. Diallo and Lyle unless they pull off a huge deal to get Jerami Grant.

Anyway…..will this team come out and play hard or go thru the motions

I think this game is gonna be the signal if the majority of us will check out of the season or damn near for good. A loss to the pistons will be unacceptable in the worst way

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Alex Len has the 4th best assist percentage on this team. We just don’t make each other better. Time to start over IMO
And whoever thought building a guard team meant creating a "team" ball system where you rely on assists from everyone but your guards is a moron. lol.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I’m watching this game with an eye on who might come back to Sac in a possible kings deal for Bagley. Diallo and Lyle unless they pull off a huge deal to get Jerami Grant.

Anyway…..will this team come out and play hard or go thru the motions
Detroit has no true need for young talent. They like everyone else will simply wait out the Kings to release Bagley unless as you say, a bigger deal can be made but that will likely just be stickier with the Kings taking on salary or something.

I think this game is gonna be the signal if the majority of us will check out of the season or damn near for good. A loss to the pistons will be unacceptable in the worst way
Last year proved one thing, you literally can't even rely on a 8-9 game win streak. This is just another game one way or the other. You hate to hope for L's but if a loss like this is legit the only way they can find an excuse to get rid of this coach, that is a mentality that makes me very bearish on this team. They won't get anywhere until either a new ownership group takes charge or they bring in a Jerry West level FO head who has absolute say.

rooting for a loss here, sorry, but I think the Walton ship has sailed and it's time to move on asap. There's still time to right the ship here since it's still early in the season

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Good start - the team actually looks engaged on offense, is doing a better job of moving the ball. For now, doesn't look like the team we've complained about the last few games.

I know little about him aside from the "he's a bust" videos my algorithm spit at me at the start of the season.
Detroit has arguably the least athletic backcourt in the league. Long, but slow. They’re going to need to bulk up if that is indeed their backcourt of the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.