[Game] Kings @ Pistons, 11/15/21 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
sac needs to learn how to tank like Detroit here. We could have easily done this last year
Detroit has a future. They drafted some solid role player types in Bey/Stewart. Landed Cade and next year, could maybe add a Holmgren maybe? There's a future there. They need to sell off on Grant though. He's peaked with them.

hes gotten shook twice already and it’s not even half time. 20 lbs might shatter his ankles lol
It’s really his only option. He doesn’t have quickness or speed. So he’d better get big and try to muscle opponents. Or dude is going to get his ankles broken 5 times a night.

Detroit has a future. They drafted some solid role player types in Bey/Stewart. Landed Cade and next year, could maybe add a Holmgren maybe? There's a future there. They need to sell off on Grant though. He's peaked with them.
i would group Cade with Bey n Stewart. Like the Kings, they’re missing elite talent.

i would group Cade with Bey n Stewart. Like the Kings, they’re missing elite talent.
They aren't trying to compete this year though so that will help. They made some peripheral value signings but they aren't putting 30 year old vets in front of their youth like bad teams do. I'm not super duper high on Cade either but they'll be gunning for another top pick and this upcoming draft looks like it might have a pretty solid top 4-5. Not very deep though.

They aren't trying to compete this year though so that will help. They made some peripheral value signings but they aren't putting 30 year old vets in front of their youth like bad teams do. I'm not super duper high on Cade either but they'll be gunning for another top pick and this upcoming draft looks like it might have a pretty solid top 4-5. Not very deep though.
It’s too early to see the quality of the players this year. Only thing I’m certain of is I think UCLA wins it all. Juzang and Jacquez took a step this summer.

yah and we could have done the same thing with higher draft picks
The Kings never bought in the way Detroit has. The Kings were busy signing George Hill, Zach Randolph, Dedmon, etc to be key win now pieces, not mentors. The Kings never going all in has always been the issue. Or only doing it for a short time period.

The Kings never bought in the way Detroit has. The Kings were busy signing George Hill, Zach Randolph, Dedmon, etc to be key win now pieces, not mentors. The Kings never going all in has always been the issue. Or only doing it for a short time period.
I’m gonna excuse myself while I go cry in the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.