Kings pictures - part 2

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm starting a new thread for pictures, primarily because the old one is now so graphics intensive it takes forever to load for those of us with dial-up.

If you have pictures of the Kings you've taken, post them here! I don't know about anyone else but I think some of the best Kings photos I've seen have been taken by our members.

:D

To start it off, here's a picture of my grand-daughter (Little Princess) taken last year at the Peja-Vlade basketball camp. (They wouldn't let her register. Something about being able to walk before you can dunk or something...)

;)

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think someone just take a moment to give proper credit for one of your pictures, sono...

Eurotrix was created by joethecrow of kingstalk.com (You can see his name in the right hand corner.) Joe is a VERY creative individual. His work just keeps going around the Internet because it is so good...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/53146711.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=F7EE2CF9AF82D0BDD0E3D74CD89CA1BCA9C30E9B9B114CE8

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/53146707.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=F7EE2CF9AF82D0BD2ED4D050FB32F1E5A9C30E9B9B114CE8

Caption:
SACRAMENTO, CA - JUNE 24: (L-R) Sacramento Kings guard Mike Bibby and Bobby Jackson sit with former Sacramento Monarchs Edna Campbell and Ruthie Bolton as the Sacramento Monarchs take on the Connecticut Sun June 24, 2005 at Arco Arena in Sacramento, California.
http://www.gettyimages.com

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Here's a request from ImaDougaholic24_7:

Does anyone have any pictures of Doug when he was in college/the NBA draft/his rookie year? If so can ya please please post them

oh and does anyone have CWebbs baby pic? I had it before but it got deleted when i had a virus and I can't find it anywhere now
I'm repeating it here so we can use the new, much shorter thread.

;)

Thanks for moving my request, VF

aw, darn! I remember that site! That sucks it closed :( they had a lot of cool pix and stuff. I got mine from FeelTheRoar.com a long time ago. This may be a dumb question but isn't this site(KF) the remake, or whatever u wanna call it of FTR?

Last edited:
I remember feeltheroar! I used to be a member before it shut down. Ya, they had a ton of Kings pics...I'm not quite sure if KF is a remake of FTR though.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
Thanks for moving my request, VF

aw, darn! I remember that site! That sucks it closed :( they had a lot of cool pix and stuff. I got mine from FeelTheRoar.com a long time ago. This may be a dumb question but isn't this site(KF) the remake, or whatever u wanna call it of FTR?
No, Kingsfans.com is not a remake of FeelTheRoar, nor was it ever even remotely connected to it. If I recall, FTR was a spin-off by some disgruntled members of KingsTalk. It (FTR) is no longer in existence because it continued to violate NBA rules and regulations regarding pictures, game tapes, etc.

The history of Kingsfans goes back MUCH further than people may realize. It might be time for Jeremy and some of the OLD old-timers to talk about it again.

VF21 said:
The history of Kingsfans goes back MUCH further than people may realize. It might be time for Jeremy and some of the OLD old-timers to talk about it again.
That would be me for one. This site was originally started by Glenn, it had a similar name to the one used now and mostly consisted of articles written by the scant few of us who were members. There was also a small forum. Then Jeremy took it over about five or six years ago, blew it up into something bigger, and it just slowly took off from there with more members coming along. It also didn't use to be as heavily moderated as it is now, there was some bad free-for-all stuff going on for a while in the beginning. Fortunately that got cracked down upon eventually.

My cousin in New York took this pic. He called me 8 minutes later saying that he was hanging out with Mike, his brother and John Gotti Agnello. I was about to get a plane ticket there. ;)

Last edited:
The Freak said:
My cousin in New York took this pic. He called me 8 minutes later saying that he was hanging out with Mike, his brother and John Gotti Agnello. I was about to get a plane ticket there. ;)

lol, they look like a boy band. at least the guys in white polos do

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ryan@CU said:
like this picture

That is one of the best pictures ever taken at a game. My favorite player is being hugged by probably one of the nicest guys to ever play in the NBA. I miss them both.

The Freak said:

the guy in the headband is HOT!