[Game] Kings @ Pelicans, 11/20/2023 5:00pm Pacific 8:00pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Domas is on an entirely different level of dominance right now. Teams just can't handle his post physicality and he's a lot quicker/athletic than he was last year
He’s playing even more physically than he did last year too. Just tossing dudes around like rag dolls under the hoop. Jonas used to give him fits and right now Domas is just picking him apart.

I know we’re playing a back to back, but that was the Mavs last night and we didn’t let them off with that excuse. Have to pick it up here and play a lot better defense and cut the sloppy passes

I know we’re playing a back to back, but that was the Mavs last night and we didn’t let them off with that excuse. Have to pick it up here and play a lot better defense and cut the sloppy passes
I don't think the defense has been super poor tbh. They were just hitting everything early and we're just getting schemed on by Zion running right around Javale and HB for lay-ups. But mostly contesting shots from what I've seen.

Offensively, very sloppy though. Missing too many open shots and throwing the ball away

Status
Not open for further replies.