[Game] Kings @ Pacers - Friday, Dec. 20 - 4PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Somehow I'm just not looking forward to this game, possibly because I'm still suffering PTSD from the India games (insert rant about making teams travel inordinately long distances right before the start of the season here...)

I hope I've got the game time right. For some strange reason, DishNet doesn't show coverage of this game on any of the NBCSports channels. Anybody with Dish know what channel is carrying it?

--------------------------------------

As far as the game itself goes, I'm looking to see a rebound from the Hornets game. I'd like to see how Holmes/Bagley work at the same time just to satisfy the curiosity of a bunch of posters here, but I'm still not convinced it would work.

I demand heart, hustle, energy, effort and enthusiasm. I'd appreciate defense and FOCUS. I just want to see the Kings come out strong.

GO KINGS!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Turner is weak as when it comes to rebounding Sabonis is the only one we have to worry about if Holmes cannot contain him it will be a blood bath
Malik Monk wasn't a strong rebounder either until he got 10 on the Kings so I won't take any player that has size and length for granted because Turner can just do what Biyombo did and volley ball slap the ball back out for second chance opportunities and even third

Malik Monk wasn't a strong rebounder either until he got 10 on the Kings so I won't take any player that has size and length for granted because Turner can just do what Biyombo did and volley ball slap the ball back out for second chance opportunities and even third
He can't he's too weak, I am more worried about Aaron Holiday than Turner at this point.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Pacers are legit, and we're trying to work high usage guys with suspect defense back into the lineup.

Looks like an L on paper, but who knows with this team! I'm just pumped to see Fox again, he was pretty great last game.

Go Kings!

Bagley has scary upside and made really good growth in his game but like others say he needs to make progress on the defense side of the ball and pass out to one of our very good 3 point shooters when given the chance.
I have no fear at all of greatness. Neither should you.
Bagley needs to stop leaving his feet all the time. Learn to box people out. Maintain floor balance. Move his feet instead of swiping at the ball, and if he is going to foul someone, make sure they can't make the shot. Those fundamentals would be a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.