[Game] Kings @ Pacers - Friday, Dec. 20 - 4PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Indiana outsmarting the Kings. They have a lot of smart players - Brogdon, Sabonis, McConnell, etc.

Buddy is looking like a guy on the trading block. I'd like to see more of Justin James.

Fox has had steals and deflections and is looking for team mates.

Buddy Bricks had a couple of nice assists but made one shot. One shot.

JJ played some solid D and hit a 3 ball. Missed a dunk but had an amazing pass to Bagley.

Bagley allowed Sabonis to get under his skin with his physicality. Had some good looks, but we need rebounds. Period.

Bjelica had an amazimg start to the game then MIA.

HOLMES has been cheat code Holmes. If Walton doesn't play him more inthe second half, then he doesn't really want to win.

Rest=meh

Indiana outsmarting the Kings. They have a lot of smart players - Brogdon, Sabonis, McConnell, etc.

Buddy is looking like a guy on the trading block. I'd like to see more of Justin James.
Or somebody who isn't getting any of those easy looks in some free throw line pick and roll. Walton really needs to call some easy ones early in the game for Buddy. Also Buddy is being a little too unselfish again. You can tell every time he has the ball he's looking to make a play for someone else. That's not what he's being paid the big bucks for.

Sooo tired of this small-ball, lets get outrebounded by everyteam B$
In fairness, they went small too and the Kings have out rebounded them in this game. Allowing 64 percent can't happen. They totally wiped their backside with the Kings defensive scheme. So much so they went to a zone for like the 2nd time this year. And of course gave up a back door play right away. Lol.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Or somebody who isn't getting any of those easy looks in some free throw line pick and roll. Walton really needs to call some easy ones early in the game for Buddy. Also Buddy is being a little too unselfish again. You can tell every time he has the ball he's looking to make a play for someone else. That's not what he's being paid the big bucks for.
I've seen him get easy looks. He's just missing. There appears to be too much data for that processor of his. I'm starting to lose patience with Buddy Hield. I'll be re-assessing after the New Year.

In fairness, they went small too and the Kings have out rebounded them in this game. Allowing 64 percent can't happen. They totally wiped their backside with the Kings defensive scheme. So much so they went to a zone for like the 2nd time this year. And of course gave up a back door play right away. Lol.
Not a lot of opportunities for offensive rebounds when they can't miss.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Do they even practice offense together?
That was 100% on CoJo, not an offensive scheme failure. CoJo jumped to shoot, Bagley crashed the boards, CoJo thought he was going to get stuffed, panicked, and threw it without looking to where Bagley had been.

Ok. Walton getting too cute with these lineups and tinkering now

You’re not Phil Jackson. Just be YOU! That’s what has been working for us. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.