Kings Nicknames (merged)

KP said:
BTW I nominate "Uranus" for Grant's new nickname.

Buhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhaha.....

::falls off of chair in laughter::

Ouch. Damn, that's the second time today!

Buaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahaha....

Oh wait, back to the thread. Re: "The tight jeans" nickname - There's one problem. I don't know if Peja wears his jeans tighter than Tag does his wranglers! :eek:

iheartBrad said:
oooo wranglers...yikes!

i didn't know they still sold Wrangler jeans
Hey lets not make fun of REAL jeans here! :) haha

I used to wear them with my boots and hat... Makin fun of tags giddy up is making fun of mine. LOL

sorry BW

lol

im pretty harsh when it comes to fashion...if you ever noticed...i actually went to college for it...so im pretty serious when it comes to clothing/fashion/shopping etc

iheartBrad said:
sorry BW

lol

im pretty harsh when it comes to fashion...if you ever noticed...i actually went to college for it...so im pretty serious when it comes to clothing/fashion/shopping etc
LOL to my prom "YEARS" long ago I had on wranglers, a nice hat and a tux top :)

Now talk about real fashion.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
BobbyJ_for3! said:
ya, me and my dad were thinking about that...its a start

what we ended up on is KING tut...you know, kings...ya
King Tut, I like it! Heck they could even break out the old Steve Martin song at Arco for him!

It's too bad Bibby's number isn't 80-- then we could call him M-80. That would be great. But since it's not, how about CrabHammer . Because when the man drops the hammer on folks, we all know what comes next...the CRAB WALK BABY....THE CRAB WALK. :cool:

Just imagine the possibilities....he could emerge as an ultimate court assassin, causing a widespread panic throughout the leage. Children fearful for themselves and for their beloved teams would show up at games with signs that read "PLEASE HAMMER, DON'T HURT 'EM." :eek:

hammer

PT Cruiser 9ROC said:
It's too bad Bibby's number isn't 80-- then we could call him M-80. That would be great. But since it's not, how about CrabHammer . Because when the man drops the hammer on folks, we all know what comes next...the CRAB WALK BABY....THE CRAB WALK. :cool:

Just imagine the possibilities....he could emerge as an ultimate court assassin, causing a widespread panic throughout the leage. Children fearful for themselves and for their beloved teams would show up at games with signs that read "PLEASE HAMMER, DON'T HURT 'EM." :eek:
or how bout just...The Hammer...too bad he's not Jewish, or we could call him Judah Macabi...altho i dont think many of you will get that

(the story of hanukah, although not very important in Jewish tradition, is the story of how judah macabi rallied the jews to defeating the syrrians against all odds...macabi, pronounced ma-kah-bee, means hammer in hebrew)

PT Cruiser 9ROC said:

that crab walk part really made me laugh

as for the last part...you have a great imagination...lol ;)

i must say this is the first non game day where the threads have been cracking me up...any non kings fan that came to the site could totally tell there wasn't a game on the kings schedule today...hahaha

ReinadelosReys said:
Many of us say Mike has ice in his veins....

I think we need to start hearing "Ice Ice Baby...do-do-doo-doo-do!" Come on! Who's with me!
who was it that started that ice ice bibby nickname which appeared after Mike had huge games last season....??

i love that

i made it my username on another message board...hehe

iheartBrad said:
okay apparently you never heard it mentioned last season...lol

Jeez, thanks IHB. Ruin all my fun!....;). No, really I haven't. But now I can't get that song out of me head!

::sings...Stop! Collaberate and listen...something something, new invention!" ::

:eek:

that song really is like the BEST when you haven't heard it in like forever...i have "oldies but goodies" cd that i burned a few years ago that has that song on it....and i pulled it out like last week and i was jammin to that song...along with that song "I WISH" by that one hit wonder rapper Ske-lo (i believe his name was) remember that song...

iheartBrad said:
that song really is like the BEST when you haven't heard it in like forever...i have "oldies but goodies" cd that i burned a few years ago that has that song on it....and i pulled it out like last week and i was jammin to that song...along with that song "I WISH" by that one hit wonder rapper Ske-lo (i believe his name was) remember that song...
Yikes.....keep that to your self iheartbrad, pretty please? Save us the agony, lol. But when it comes to Has-beens in rap, there is no question:

MC Hammer > Vanilla Ice

He's 2 legit 2 quit! You've gotta give it to him!

And BobbyJ, I was just about to suggest that. If calling him CrabHammer gets awkward somehow.... :p Hammer is fine as well. But CrabHammer is great. Because the crab walk...is too goofy to take seriously. We need something that reflects him-- he's dead serious when it comes to trying to beat you, but as soon as he's finished with you, The Crab creeps out.... :eek: