[Game] Kings @ Nets - 2/5/16 - 4:30 PT, 7:30 ET

This team was also over hyped around here during the offseason. A lot of people nationally questioned whether this roster was a fit for Karl's system.
This team has legitimate talent. Tyrone Corbin or Keith Smart would be doing a helluva lot better with this roster than Karl is. He legitimately looks like he's mailed it in.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In other news, I invented (I think) a new adult beverage. Ginger ale with a shot of dark rum, with a teaspoon of sugar...and stirred with a crisp strip of maple syrup smoked bacon.

I'm calling it Capt. Morgan's Drunken Pig. :)

I step away for about 30 mins and return to see us down by 17. What happen guys? Someone give an honest assessment, lack of coaching discipline/strategy on defense or lack of effort?

Honestly, somethings gotta give. I was still on the side of against firing another coach mid season, but my god. This is ridiculous. At this point, any coach can probably do better just by stepping in and putting in some basic defensive schemes and slowing the offense down.

I step away for about 30 mins and return to see us down by 17. What happen guys? Someone give an honest assessment, lack of coaching discipline/strategy on defense or lack of effort?

Honestly, somethings gotta give. I was still on the side of against firing another coach mid season, but my god. This is ridiculous. At this point, any coach can probably do better just by stepping in and putting in some basic defensive schemes and slowing the offense down.
keep going, keep going..........