[Game] Kings @ Nets - 2/5/16 - 4:30 PT, 7:30 ET

Definitely a must win if we plan on staying in the #8 seed discussion, no team will just hand it to us. We have a beatable opponent, even on the road. We, at minimum, should have a decent chance at winning.

On a unrelated note, I sincerely doubt George Karl will be here after this season. That is all.

Guys, get after 'em!! Leave it all on the court. Do that on defense and let our points come as they may. Pile up the assists and rebounds. Do that and yo all earn your paycheck. Don't let the coach be your excuse for losing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
LOL @Bobby Jackson who just said "we need a Tanya Harding sighting" in his discussion with Guy about Omri not being included in the 3-point shootout!

WTG, Bobby!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
LOL @Bobby Jackson who just said "we need a Tanya Harding sighting" in his discussion with Guy about Omri not being included in the 3-point shootout!

WTG, Bobby!
Poor Bobby, blundering into the old man pop culture reference trap. :)

I have long ago figured out you can only reference events of the last 12-15 years if you want to avoid dating yourself to each new generation of young'uns.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
haha. did Cousins and Rondo bow to each other?
Part of me thinks that would be funny. The other part of me thinks that would do NOTHING to improve either of their public images.

Damn it. Can't we just have ONE freaking game where it's just about good basketball being played by highly paid professionals and not have some crap to worry about?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh wonderful. They just killed Rudy.

EDIT: Oh crap. I just realized I was 8 minutes in the past on my DVR, Is Rudy okay?