[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Feb. 12 - 5:30PT/8:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
First, a reminder: This is the KINGS game thread. If you're one of those who are primarily going to be rooting for the Mavs because of Doncic's return, do it in the Doncic thread. Period.

The Kings head into Dallas after a loss to the Bucks. Doncic is expected to make his return. Kings will be without Bagley or Holmes. No word YET on the availability of Jabari Parker.

GO KINGS!

He’s out for multiple weeks (at least) with a torn labrum.
I’m 0.666 with this post in the game and the loss, we were up after the 3rd against the bucks. Let me test my superstitious theory ;)
Hell if we keep winning I’ll post it even if he’s back.

I partially blame kingsboi for not being there to post his dame dolla post after bjelli’s deep 3 :p

Kingster

Hall of Famer
We trade Dedmon and so far have seen nothing on the floor in return. Dedmon gets his petulant way and is released from his bondage. What do we get? So far, we get zippo. The lack of Kings' length in the Bucks game killed the Kings. Parker better play so we can at least get some offense for the missed defense. We have a donut of a team right now, which seems absolutely absurd given the depth we had at the position at the beginning of the season. Heaven forbid if Porzingis decides to alter his spots and goes inside. I can see the pick and roll with him like an episode out of Gulliver's Travels. The Kings better play their best pressure helping defense in this game to give themselves a shot at winning. If the Kings win, they are 7-3 going into the All Star Break. It should be an all-out high energy effort tonight. Do it.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
He’s out for multiple weeks (at least) with a torn labrum.
Per Koz, if the therapy doesn't work he's out for 7-8 months after surgery. See ya next year, Holmes. We'll have to watch re-runs on the DVR to remember how good you were.

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Per Koz, if the therapy doesn't work he's out for 7-8 months after surgery. See ya next year, Holmes. We'll have to watch re-runs on the DVR to remember how good you were.
Gotta love the number of games we've lost due to contact injuries initiated by the other team this year.

F'n Walton and his 2 PG bs man. Joseph guarding a player 5 inches taller than him? Offensively letting him run the offense? SMH. We'll see how it works I guess.