[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - Sunday, Dec. 16 - 4 PT/7ET

The Mavs can’t believe what is happening. I sure can. We are better :)

I will say this. This is the first Mavs game I have watched all season and if this is how the refs call it for them every time, it is no wonder they were 13-2 at home. What Doncic has done in 3 months to get some of those calls I have no idea. Fox gets hip checked on a moving screen and no call.

The Mavs would have at least 5 less wins if they got calls the way the Kings got calls.

Bjelica was co-MVP in this game

He was excellent in the paint defensively(4 blocks) and he also kept the Mavs at bay with a couple huge threes in the fourth.

Yogi and Kosta also had really good second half showings. JJ was solid in the first half. Thin bench showed up.

Buddy with another big scoring night.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Luka was impressive but I'm going to say it, I agree with Vlade. Fox and Doncic are stronger apart. They are tasked with doing basically the same exact thing for their team and it's working for them. Luka could still work next to De'Aaron but he wouldn't reach his ceiling.
Luka is good but Fox wouldn't blossom like he has with Luka in my opinion, Bagley is the perfect running mate for Fox. Just wait until he fine tunes his offensive game, he could very well have a breakout season too. Maybe not from year 1 to year 2, but it could happen quicker than we realize especially since he has a fantastic work ethic.